How To Apply
You can apply for up to five different courses in your UCAS application.
How to apply for a full-time degree
- Decide on your preferred degree
- Register with UCAS and complete your application form online
- Apply for student finance. You do not need to have accepted an offer to apply, and the earlier you can do this, the better
- Once you have applied, you will be informed of our decision. Some applicants may need to attend an interview prior to a formal offer being made
- If successful, you will be invited to attend an ‘Applicant Event’ in March. This will give you the opportunity to see University Centre South Devon in more detail
- Once you have your results (or if you already have them) you will need to send a copy of your certificates to the admissions office
- After getting your result certificates, you will receive a letter notifying you of our decision. This will also be available to view through the UCAS website
- Celebrate and prepare for your studies to start with us in September!
Applications for part-time programmes are handled differently to full-time, and are not made through UCAS. All applications for part-time courses are made directly to us, and can be made by contacting the team on 08000 21 31 81 or emailing [email protected].
UCAS Extra is for students who used all five choices in their application and are not holding any offers. During UCAS Extra, you can apply for any course providing there is space.
Who can use UCAS Extra?
To use UCAS Extra, you need to have:
- already made five choices
- received decisions from all of these choices
- either had no offers or declined all the offers you have received
If UCAS Extra is available to you, it will show up as a button when you log in to track your application.
When can I use UCAS Extra?
If you are not holding any offers you may be able to apply for another course through UCAS Extra between 25th February and the end of June. If you do consider applying with UCAS Extra, please note you can only apply to one course at a time, meaning you will not be able to have an insurance choice.
Further information regarding UCAS Extra and your eligibility is available on the UCAS website.