As an applicant, the SDConnect app enables you to stay informed about what is happening here at UCSD, we will post regular study skills advice and top tips to help you prepare for studying in higher education.
Then after you have enrolled you will be able to:
- Report an absence
- Access timetables on the go
- Communicate with your peers, lecturers, and personal tutor
- Share ideas and collaborate
- Receive real-time updates
- Find out about the latest offers and events happening across campus
There is also a desktop version available via this link.
Your login details
You will need your student number which you can find on your offer letter sent via email from the University.
Your password is your eight-digit date of birth eg., 05092000
If you require support in accessing the SDConnect app please get in touch with [email protected]