Interested in starting a Health or Children, Young People and Families degree with us this autumn?
We are holding an event at our campus in Paignton at 4.30pm on Tuesday 12th October 2021 for anyone interested in finding out about the Health & Care and Children’s Social Care qualifications available at University Centre South Devon.
If you are thinking of applying to university for the first time, whether you are currently in education or not, this event will provide you with all the relevant information to help you understand if higher education is the right route for you.
We understand that there are many decisions to make when considering applying to University level study, so here at UCSD we want to provide support with the information needed to make the right choices.
The event will be held onsite at University Centre South Devon, TQ4 7EJ.
You will have the opportunity to find out more about –
- Qualifications available to help you succeed in the Health and Care Sector
- Information about the Children, Young People and Families Foundation Degree
- Fees, Funding & Bursaries including key information on Student Finance
- Applying for Higher Education and the UCAS Process
- Meet the staff and take a tour of the facilities
- Your questions answered
*We politely request that visitors consider wearing a face mask to this event unless they are exempt as although this is no longer the law we are doing our best to keep students, staff and visitors safe.