Employability Support for Disabled Students
25% of UCSD’s students have some sort of disability. Our HE Employability team ([email protected]) can support you every step of the way to build your employability skills and help you get into the next step of your career. Book in an appointment today.
There is also a lot of information, support, and guidance available online:
- GOV.UK has information and guidance for accessing work with a disability or health condition.
- Job Centres should have dedicated local Disability Employment Advisors and online support.
- There is also local government guidance available here.
- My Plus Students’ Club has relevant graduate guidance, including careers events.
- Employ-ability focusses on inclusive workplaces.
Advisors and helplines