After you have enrolled
Enrolment is the process that happens at the end of August or start of September which enables you to access our systems.
The system updates overnight, so you will need to wait until the next day before you are able to access your student accounts.
Logging in to your student account and accessing our systems
Open this guide to support you in:
- Accessing your student Microsoft Office 365 account
- Downloading the MS Teams app
- Setting up your student email account in the same place you retrieve your personal emails
- Logging in to your virtual classroom Moodle
- Download the SDConnect app to your phone
To access your online induction you will need to login to Moodle and search for ‘UCSD Induction’, then select the self enrol button.
The UCSD online induction is made of up of four units:
- Welcome to the University Centre South Devon (UCSD)
- Introduction to equality and diversity
- Personal development
- Accessing UCSD systems
You can make a start at working through your online induction straight away, you do not need to wait until you are on campus.
Your online induction needs to be completed by the sixth week of teaching, this will be monitored and followed up.