This event is for those who have applied to start a course at University Centre South Devon in September 2022.
University Centre South Devon Applicant Events have been tailored specifically for the course you have applied for, and are designed to help you make an informed decision about where to study for your degree. We know that you will have a lot of questions to ask before making your final decision, so an applicant event will give you the opportunity to:
- find out about your chosen course in more detail
- speak with academic staff who will guide you in your learning
- meet other applicants who are considering studying at UCSD
As well as looking at your course in more depth, and providing you the opportunity to speak with teaching staff, the event will also be supported by the chance to find out more about:
- finance and funding, including details of your Bursary.
- learning and disability support
- students’ union activities and support
Why attend an Applicant Event?
You may have already attended college events, but the questions you have now will be very different to the ones you had before making your application and initial choices. We host these tailored Applicant Events to help you make the right decision about your university study, and strongly recommend that you attend so that you are equipped with all the right information before making your firm choice.
To confirm your place at this event please register here.